Contains Resources for both the major M.I.T Scratch Releases (Version 3 and Version 2)
When you use the Virtual Classrooms Edition you take advantage of all the benefits our learning platform has to offer. More specific by using a virtual classroom:
- Teachers may enroll students to the platform and courses.
- Teachers may follow student’s progress by using graphs and tables.
- Teachers may contact private text sessions with students in order to private coach them.
- Teachers may exchange files with his/her students through the platform
- Students own their own credentials.
- Students have access even from home.
- Steudents compete with each other through their classroom’s leaderboard.
- Students may communicate with each other.
- Students receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
In 25 modules, Stevie and his students will guide you to the world of coding by helping you to create electronic games using M.I.T Scratch application.
You will find step by step instructions to
a) Design your own electronic games.
b) Understand the basic principles of computer programming.
c) Build the “Banana hunt” and “Grab the bone” electronic games.
Grab the bone
more info here: