Terms and Conditions
This Agreement applies to schools, school districts, and related entities and organizations, including but not limited to administrators, instructors and professors who access or use the Services on their behalf (each an “Educational Institution”), as well as all non- Educational Institution visitors, users, businesses, partners and others, including students, their parents and legal guardians, who use the Services (such individuals and Educational Institution, collectively, “You”).
This agreement applies as between You, the User of this Website and CoyoteLearner STEM Academy.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by all Clauses of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and Our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon Our sending a confirmation email to you indicating that your order has been completed.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account”: means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
“Content”: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
“Facilities”: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that CoyoteLearner makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
“Services”: means the services available to you through this Website, specifically use of the Coyotelearner’s proprietary e-learning platform;
“Payment Information”: means any details required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers, and sort codes;
“Premises”: Means Our place(s) of business located at Greece, Thessaloniki, Poulantzaki 18, Kalamaria;
“System”: means any online communications infrastructure that CoyoteLearner makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities, and email links;
“User” / “Users”: means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by CoyoteLearner and acting in the course of their employment;
“Website”: means the website that you are currently using (www.coyotelearner.co) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions; and
“We/Us/Our”: Coyotelearner STEMAcademy.
- Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
If you are a child under the age of 13, we surely need the consent of your parents or legal guardian prior to allowing you to use the Service. In addition, you may not be able to register to the Website and/or to use all the features of the Service.
- Schools Responsibilities.
If you are a school, or a representative of a school (e.g. a teacher), wishing to use the Service for the benefit of your students, and you want to allow your students to use the Service, please ensure that you comply with the following guidelines and instructions:
(i) You are responsible to open and maintain the accounts for your students. We strongly recommend to inform and advice your students not to share any personal information about themselves to anyone they communicate through the systems communication channels.
- Intellectual Property
- 4.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of CoyoteLearner, Our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Greece and International intellectual property and other laws.
- 4.2 You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given Our express written permission to do so.
- Third Party Intellectual Property
- 5. 1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- 5.2 You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
- Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of CoyoteLearner or that of Our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.coyotelearner.co without Our prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires Our express written permission. To find out more please contact Us by email at [email protected]
8. Use of Communications Facilities
- 8.1 When using any System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your Account being suspended or closed:
- 8.1.1You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- 8.1.2You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- 8.1.3You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- 8.1.4It is advised that submissions are made using the English or Greek language as We may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- 8.1.5The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- 8.1.6You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of CoyoteLearner or Our affiliates; and
- 8.1.7You must not use Our System for unauthorized mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- 8.2 You acknowledge that CoyoteLearner reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
- 8.3 You acknowledge that CoyoteLearner may retain copies of any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
- 8.4 You acknowledge that any information you send to Us through Our System may be modified by Us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon Our use of such information must be communicated to Us in advance and We reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- 9.1 In order to procure Services on this Website and to use certain other parts of the System, you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as We may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Web site you represent and warrant that:
- 9.1.1 all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- 9.1.2 You have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- 9.1.3 You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- 9.2 It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- 9.3 If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact Us immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorized orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be canceled up until the provision of Services has commenced. In the event that an unauthorized provision commences prior to your notifying Us of the unauthorized nature of the order or payment then you shall be charged for the period from the commencement of the provision of services until the date you notified us and may be charged for a billing cycle of one month.
- 9.4 When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 8. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
- Termination and Cancellation of Accounts
- 10.1 Either CoyoteLearner or you may terminate your Account. If We terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- 10.2 If We terminate your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will be canceled and provision of Services will not commence.
11. Services, Pricing and Availability
- 11.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all general descriptions of Services available from CoyoteLearner correspond to the actual Services that will be provided to you, We are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions as the exact nature of the Services may vary depending on your individual requirements and circumstances. This does not exclude Our liability for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to variations of the correct Services, not different Services altogether.
- 11.2 Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required Plan of Services.
- 11.3 We neither represent nor warrant that such Services will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming your Order. Availability indications are not provided on the Website.
- 11.4 All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- 11.5 In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Services and Us processing that order and taking payment, then the price that was valid at the time of the order shall be used.
- Orders and Provision of Services
- 12.1 No part of this Website constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending to you an order confirmation email. Only once We have sent you an order confirmation email will there be a binding contract between CoyoteLearner and you.
- 12.2 Order confirmations under sub-Clause 12.1 will be sent to you before the Services begin and shall contain the following information:
- 12.2.1 Confirmation of the Services ordered including details of the main characteristics of those Services;
- 12.2.2 Fully itemized pricing for the Services ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- 12.2.3 Billing information, order number, payment method;
- 12.2.4 In this or in another email message you may receive User credentials and relevant information for accessing those services.
- 12.3 If We, for any reason, do not accept your order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. In any event, any sums paid by you in relation to that order will be refunded within 14 calendar days.
- 12.4 CoyoteLearner shall use all Our reasonable endeavours to provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, commensurate with best trade practice.
- 12.5 In the event that Services are provided that are not in conformity with your order and thus incorrect, you should contact Us immediately to inform Us of the mistake. We will ensure that any necessary corrections are made within five (5) working days.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to the provision of certain Services. You will be asked to read and confirm your acceptance of any such terms and conditions when completing your Order.
- 12.6 Coyotelearner makes any effort possible to respond to support requests within 30 minutes during European business hours (9am to 8pm ECT), but we do not guarantee a particular response time.
- Cancellation and Refunds
If the course or service you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can request, within 30 days of your purchase of the course, that Coyotelearner credit/refund your account. We reserve the right to deny the refund or to agree about it by applying either a credit or a refund, at our discretion, depending on the amount of usage of the purchased educational material. No credit or refund is due to you if you request it after the 30-day guarantee time limit has passed.
- 16.1 We make no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
- 16.2 No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 16.3 No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- 16.4 Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
17. Changes to the Facilities and these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If We are required to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
18. Availability of the Website
- 18.1 The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Website or Facilities will be free of defects and / or faults and we do not provide any kind of refund for outages. We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- 18.2 We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- 18.3 In case We cannot offer our Services on Website for any reason anymore, Users might be granted access to equivalent content on another platform or website.
19. Limitation of Liability
- 19.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website and its Content at your own risk.
- 19.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Coyotelearner’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Coyotelearner.
- 19.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Coyotelearner’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect provision of Services or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
- 19.4 In the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Coyotelearner.
- 23.1 All notices / communications shall be given to Us either by post to Our Premises or by email to [email protected] Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- 23.2 We may from time to time, if you opt to receive it, send you information about Our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email which you receive from Us.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and CoyoteLearner shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Greece. CoyoteLearner and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Greece.