In Python Course
• Understand and use computational thinking techniques like problem decomposition, pattern recognition, abstraction and algorithms to analyze a problem and develop solutions.
• Write, test and modify algorithms for a program using flowcharts and pseudocode.
• Understand key principles and terms associated with coding and the importance of well-structured and documented code.
• Understand and use programming constructs like variables, data types, and logic in a program.
• Improve efficiency and functionality by using iteration, conditional statements, procedures and functions, as well as events and commands in a program.
• Test and debug a program and ensure it meets requirements before release.
This e-course is intended for students of 12 years and over.
Includes, among other tools, short funny cartoon – style video clips, quizzes, exercises, solutions of exercises, educational games, projects, accompanying documents and presentations.
Educational Games (Screenshots)
A special feature of the videos contained in these educational resources is that they are short cartoon films where each hero has a very unique and humorous personality.
The educational resources you will find in this e-course also include educational robotics activities as Edison Robot can be programmed with Python. This means that the student sees his code come to life, which helps him in particular to achieve the educational goals of each unit.
A curriculum of 55 teaching hours is proposed.
A teachers’ book is available containing lesson plans, tips, additional resources, and exercise solutions. Follow the link in the image below to view the teachers’ book: